Chris & Verity Wedding

So, after my PC crashed and my external hard drive failed a few months back... I LOST EVERY PICTURE I HAD TAKEN OVER THE LAST THREE YEARS, which was about 20,000 - 30,000. I had it looked at locally to no avail. But, they assisted me in sending off for data recovery. They were able to recover most files but all the folders had been wiped away. So I had to hand search all of the pictures on the new drive to gather together those from Chris and Verity's wedding. They have been amazingly patient and most loving as we ALL waited and wondered if the photos had been lost in oblivion never to be seen again. Now, alas, some of the finished products. Their wedding was absolutely gorgeous, it was a sweet day and a joyful honor to document on film. I love you both dearly. May the Lord richly bless your lives with more and more of Himself.
Love & Blessings ~ Heather





















4 comments:

Julie said...

Heather these are awesome!!!
I'm so glad you were able to recover them. Beautiful work!!

heather young said...

Thank Julie!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job, Heather! I love them! thank you for you nice comments on my page.. and i would have to say the same to you! :)

Katie B said...

just catching up on some blog reading.....only a few months behind:) These are beautiful!!! Where were you when I got married?